Thursday, May 30, 2013

Airport fun.

Hi! I am currently sitting in the Miami Airport anxiously awaiting my flight to London, which will connect me to my flight to New Delhi. I am with Samia. I am beyond grateful that we are going on this adventure together! It is comforting to know that I will have someone by my side on this new journey. To say I am excited  would be an understatement... I am ecstatic! And nervous. Definitely nervous. I have done my research, but I still have a feeling that I have NO idea what I am getting into...

I am teaching with Project Why for two months. I cant wait to meet the four boys and four girls that I will be teaching. I can only hope that I will make a difference and an impact in their lives. I am so humbled and grateful for this experience, and I already know that my life will be changed for the better! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's great you are both together--it's always nice to have a friend with whom to share the experience. I cannot wait to read more once you arrive and get settled in! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete