Monday, May 6, 2013

Mental Breakdowns are good for the soul!

Hello everyone

I write to you as I sit in the waiting room, only minutes from boarding the plane to Germany, which means I am closer to being  in Ghana. I must admit that I am extremely nervous but after having a mental break down earlier, I feel so much better, extremely excited, and extremely ready to embark on this beautiful journey that I have been so blessed to be a part of this summer. For those of you who don't know, I will be going to Cape Coast Ghana this summer to work with the social welfare department where I will be working with many NGO's in the area. I really hope that I am able to contribute as much as possible, not in making a drastic change, but helping to make the organizations that I will be working with better. In addition, I received the information for my Homestay family
today, I will be sure to tell you all more in my next post as I am heading off now!

Scholars, you all will do Amazing!

LaShae!

No comments:

Post a Comment